Frank B. on June 16, 2006, 04:43:10 pm
If you knew me, you'd realize what a funny thing it is for "me" to be saying something like that.  Well, don't let the redness of my face fool you.  I mean it.  Sure there are some rather funny ways to interpret the topic's subject, but I think you know what I mean.  And what I mean is, when you're reading each of your favorite stories on the Big Head Press web site, you should remember to press the VOTE botton in the top right hand corner of the screen.  By voting for our stories, we become ever more visible to the rest of the Interverse.  It helps get the word out so that we can keep bringing you more of the stories you'll enjoy.  Thanks!

Frank B. on June 17, 2006, 05:50:57 pm
Also, as an incentive to click the vote, as they say, you will be treated to some eye candy, in the form of sketches, or portions of inked/pages you haven't seen before, from the story you're voting for.  We'll try to put something new up with each weekly update, but I won't guarentee anything.  Just feel warm inside that there may be a little Easter each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Our stories are also tracked at onlinecomics.  So, if you get bored clicking the topwebcomics button over and over again, then hit the onlinecomics button now and then.  They don't provide the snazzy easter egg tool that topwebcomics' uses, but it's a site that says a fair bit of traffic.  Let's get those numbers up!

thanks  -- The Proprietor

anything