DrakBibliophile on October 05, 2017, 09:28:37 am
That Theo (and his Murphy) were the first to visit the Gamer Galaxy.

In Strip 1701, Theo doesn't seem to know Eithne which reminds me of the reaction of Hugo2 & Murphy2 when Eithne walked into their room just after they woke.

They had to be reminded of who she was.
Drak Bibliophile (The Book Loving Dragon)
Sometimes the Dragon Wins!!

Apollo-Soyuz on October 05, 2017, 12:43:57 pm
Good point (though there is only one Theo now)

Hugo1 and Murphy1 went off to the gamer galaxy .

Three years later, Gran'ma Barbara fabs some new bodies but is called away, so Hugo2 and Murphy2 then meet (page=1420) Ethine. They go off without her and never come back.

2 years (1433) after that, Hugo3 and Murphy3 take Ethine along with them to the gamer galaxy.

Since Theo doesn't say Ethine's name, (1701) it's more than likely that Theo was the android formally known as Hugo1

It's worth noting that the gamer-god doesn't seem to even know of the existence of Hugo2 and Murphy2  (1694)

115 megaseconds works out to 3.6441 years, so there is an error on page 1694 or the gamer-gods didn't detect Hugo1/Theo for a year + a couple of months.

That Theo (and his Murphy) were the first to visit the Gamer Galaxy.

In Strip 1701, Theo doesn't seem to know Eithne which reminds me of the reaction of Hugo2 & Murphy2 when Eithne walked into their room just after they woke.

They had to be reminded of who she was.

mariospants on October 06, 2017, 08:55:07 pm
Thanks for trying to clarify... I was having trouble reconciling the different androids and their historical contingencies!