wdg3rd on October 03, 2017, 10:05:39 pm
Looking at Scott's Twitter bit along the side of QV tonight for the first time in quite a while.  (I don't do Twitter). Saw the link to voice work on Cowboy Bebop dub vs sub, I've watched both, it's one of my favorites.

So much BHP material I'd like to see in motion.  Animated, CGI, live action.  "Escape from Terra" of course live and on location.

Ward
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

UncleRice on October 10, 2017, 10:06:04 pm
EfT live and on location would be a bit of a stretch. Maybe he can do a storyline based on seasteaders. Live filming that would be cheaper and easier.
Stupid criminals put on a mask and rob people with a gun.
Smart criminals put on a suit, call themselves politicians, and rob people with writ of law.

wdg3rd on October 11, 2017, 09:10:24 pm
EfT live and on location would be a bit of a stretch. Maybe he can do a storyline based on seasteaders. Live filming that would be cheaper and easier.

Don't step on my dreams.  I want out of this gravity well.  Seasteads are easy targets for governments.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

anything