JanessaVR on October 03, 2017, 09:02:44 pm
Any word on when the rest of BHP's library will be available at DriveThruComics?
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.

Scott on October 04, 2017, 10:12:52 am
Frank is working on converting the rest of our catalog to e-books. We're not sure at this point if they're all going to DTC or to Kindle. But we'll announce when we have new books up.

Sean Roach on October 04, 2017, 10:51:17 am
Frank is working on converting the rest of our catalog to e-books. We're not sure at this point if they're all going to DTC or to Kindle. But we'll announce when we have new books up.

Why would it have to be an either/or proposition?

Apollo-Soyuz on October 04, 2017, 08:27:06 pm
I think Kindle requires exclusivity for a certain time period. 

Sean Roach on October 04, 2017, 09:18:30 pm

I think Kindle requires exclusivity for a certain time period. 

I thought that was just if you were taking their exclusive offer, which has some extras. I know that Baen doesn't give them exclusives on e-books. Or, at least, they're selling them on their "own" site at the same time. I have heard that Amazon demands that their version be no more expensive than the cheapest other option, though, which deep-sixed some of Baen's free library titles back when they first started using Amazon for e-books.

JanessaVR on October 05, 2017, 12:22:11 am
If I can register a vote, why not both?  I prefer DTC, but you've done both formats right now for QV, Escape from Terra, and Roswell.

JanessaVR on November 06, 2017, 09:55:16 pm
Any further word here, as we near the end of Assimulation?  Still hoping for both DTC and Kindle availability.

Frank B. on November 14, 2017, 06:02:18 pm
We will continue to release Quantum Vibe stories on both Kindle and DTC moving forward.  What's unclear is which of our back catalog we will make available on Kindle and DTC next.  Hopefully, early next year for that announcement.  ;D

JanessaVR on November 16, 2017, 10:55:26 pm
Awesome!  I look forward to the next ebooks being published.

anything