Apollo-Soyuz on August 26, 2017, 04:53:50 pm
page=1666 panel 3

Hugh only discovered the vibrometric constant had changed when he went to that chaotic system and was able to observed the red dwarf at various distances. (page=1623)

It looks like Theo has done pretty well for himself in the few years since he came to this galaxy, but he probably hasn't discovered why the jump drive doesn't work. 

Coyoty on August 28, 2017, 01:01:52 am
It looks like Theo has done pretty well for himself in the few years since he came to this galaxy.

Yes, now he has a Cush-y government position.

Apollo-Soyuz on August 28, 2017, 02:56:29 am
Theo the Cush King, a hostile takeover.

Just like that. The Cushr analog was a major PITA in the star trek universe.

Now I have to wonder about Hugo's Soraxians allies. It's been an hour and a half, are they all assimilated by now?

UncleRice on August 28, 2017, 10:32:13 am
Theo the Cush King, a hostile takeover.

Just like that. The Cushr analog was a major PITA in the star trek universe.

Now I have to wonder about Hugo's Soraxians allies. It's been an hour and a half, are they all assimilated by now?
That would be interesting to know, as it would tell us a fair amount about this Neo Theo.
Stupid criminals put on a mask and rob people with a gun.
Smart criminals put on a suit, call themselves politicians, and rob people with writ of law.

Apollo-Soyuz on August 28, 2017, 01:35:23 pm
That would be interesting to know, as it would tell us a fair amount about this Neo Theo.

It would be hard to say the 3k second delay was anything other than deliberate.

JanessaVR on August 29, 2017, 12:06:52 am
Ok, as of 1668, I'd say this is pretty solid evidence they're really in a simulation.  A simulation being run by who is the question, but this has to be a sim at this point.
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.

DrakBibliophile on August 29, 2017, 07:23:52 am
It's run by Q.  ;)

Note, while Hugo and Theo might have been referring to the Borg from Star Trek, I wonder if something very similar happened in the QV universe.

Ok, as of 1668, I'd say this is pretty solid evidence they're really in a simulation.  A simulation being run by who is the question, but this has to be a sim at this point.
Drak Bibliophile (The Book Loving Dragon)
Sometimes the Dragon Wins!!