Apollo-Soyuz on August 10, 2017, 01:05:53 pm
I have to wonder about that.

Slaver weapon: even though the agent failed on the mission, the ship can still be tracked because the weapon is a multi-function tool

Emergency backup weapon: might come in handy later

wooden shoe in the gears: the entire ship is going to blow in a matter of minutes

Any other theories?

The firearm fell down into the ship workings... That should be considered a ticking time bomb until it is found.

Sean Roach on August 10, 2017, 05:57:52 pm
The firearm fell down into the ship workings... That should be considered a ticking time bomb until it is found.
I have to wonder about that.

Slaver weapon: even though the agent failed on the mission, the ship can still be tracked because the weapon is a multi-function tool

Emergency backup weapon: might come in handy later

wooden shoe in the gears: the entire ship is going to blow in a matter of minutes

Any other theories?

I'm going with. In order to fight, our trespasser only knows how to use a gun, which is now very much out of play, and Eithne is armed and quite dangerous with that wrench.
The trespasser better hope the K'Tagon shows up, so she has a slim chance of mercy. Eithne is THROUGH playing.

UncleRice on August 11, 2017, 08:47:32 am
Our aardvark is probably armored by his disguise. Fortunately some muscle has arrived.
Stupid criminals put on a mask and rob people with a gun.
Smart criminals put on a suit, call themselves politicians, and rob people with writ of law.

Lexxus on August 12, 2017, 12:01:15 pm
If this is a Trek-inspired galaxy, does that make it a Chekov's gun?  ;D

Redwood Elf on August 12, 2017, 09:30:39 pm

I think you meant Chekhov's gun, not http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChekovsGun

Skull the Troll on August 14, 2017, 09:07:05 am

I think you meant Chekhov's gun, not http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChekovsGun

Next up on "Missing the Point" with Redwood Elf...