Rocketman on June 11, 2007, 07:22:52 am
Nicely done guys.  I especially like the way that Steve and Chuck turned on Todd in an instant when they realized that he didn't have a release form.  I'm not sure though that I would have those three around me if I were Susan.  Given Todd deluded state
he would always be looking for a way to get payback.  :(

aditantimedh on June 11, 2007, 03:15:52 pm
Susan has Todd where she can keep her eye on him. 

And she's also giving him a chance to be a better person.

Whether or not he does remains to be seen.  (I already wrote those scenes).

Rocketman on June 11, 2007, 10:36:17 pm
Reminds me of the old "Godfather" line, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."  To me that didn't quite make sense because it just gave your enemies a chance to know your methods and look for weaknesses and taking a serious enemy for granted in never a good idea.

aditantimedh on June 12, 2007, 01:21:12 am
Do you honestly think Todd can do anything to her?

Rocketman on June 12, 2007, 10:19:12 am
He already has once.  It wasn't a good PR move for the public to find out that she was bonking a bunch of neo-nazi skinheads.  And what happens if somehow Todd finds out that Libby and Susan are aliens and tells the rest of the world?

aditantimedh on June 12, 2007, 10:38:56 pm
Keep reading.

DarianW on June 13, 2007, 11:07:50 pm
I couldn't help but notice how easily Todd was able to trick someone who can read thoughts.  Maybe she was too worn out from all the sex to pay attention but I wouldn't be surprised if she knew what he was doing.

And I will definitely keep reading.

Rocketman on June 14, 2007, 01:33:21 pm
DarianW:
     That's an interesting thought that maybe she allowed Todd to make public the video for a long term gain.  The question is how long term this is in any way going to benefit either Libby, her or her "people"?  I just don't see it but it is as I eariler said interesting.   ;D

anything