aditantimedh on May 11, 2007, 07:08:46 am
Oh... a few stories are already going to end up in slightly altered form in LA MUSE itself.

Sphynx on May 11, 2007, 12:29:42 pm
With respect to Todd's "La Muse Sex Tape", I'm surprised, given Susan's ability to read minds and to affect electronic media (remember the government bug in her sister's car), that there's anything on the tape.  When we first saw Todd calling an associate about the tape, I thought he'd find out it recorded static, or maybe Perry Como.

I am assuming that Susan is aware of the tape (from Todd's mind), and has other plans/ideas for dealing with it.

I also agree, Todd is just a venial, opportunist, whose greed qutient has exceeded his native intelligence.  It'll be interesting to see how he handles the next "test" life throws him.

Rocketman on May 12, 2007, 07:45:55 pm
Maybe Susan modified the tape so that he appears as her in the "video".  Then when it's broadcast he looks like a total laughing stock.  That to me would seem to be a fair punishment for his betrayal.  When she took the time to get him out of the situation he was in I would have thought he would have been grateful for her help.
 ;D

Scott on June 04, 2007, 01:59:14 pm
In about another three weeks, the Great Sex Tape Caper will resolve itself, in quite a humorous -- you might call it karmic --fashion. Stay tuned!

Rocketman on June 06, 2007, 06:47:47 pm
Maybe you could explain this to me but did Susan and Libby drift apart at a fairly young age?  The reason that I ask this is that Susan seems to me to be the original wild child with little thought as to the consequences of her actions while Libby is almost exactly the opposite.  She seems very grounded and centered.  It's like Susan ran away from home at 15 and moved in with her boyfriend while Libby stayed and graduated from high school and college and played by the rules.  Any comments?  ;D

aditantimedh on June 07, 2007, 01:51:14 am
All will be revealed in due course.

Frank75 on August 12, 2007, 09:05:19 pm
You'd be amused how many idiots like Todd there are out there in real life, especially in the film and entertainment industry.

Oh, I believe that. However, in our world there are no superheroes.

Frank75 on August 12, 2007, 09:06:14 pm
L. Neil covered it in his book "Tom Paine Maru" when he said something along the lines of "You can tell how advanced a civilization is by how they deal with their criminal element.  A really primitive society will torture to death it's criminals while a civilized one will simply and humanely put them to death."

So they don't know a way to resocialization either?

Rocketman on August 13, 2007, 05:55:05 am
While I don't have a whole lot of experience dealing with the kind of scum that would do those kinds of things,  I am aware that the recidivism rate on those people is quite high.  Usually even with counciling they are beyond any reasonable chance of saving.  It's not true in every case of course, but that's the way to bet. :(

anything