sehlat on April 03, 2007, 10:27:59 am
Spit in your eye. VERY neatly handled. I'm also pleased that you're not hiding the fact that self-defense is, to quote James Tiberius Kirk "a very messy business." Well done!

Technomad on April 23, 2008, 12:17:15 am
Something tells me that some people are about to earn themselves Darwin Awards. 

Superheroes are like kings...if you strike at one, you'd better damn-well kill him.  Or else.

Rocketman on April 23, 2008, 01:58:16 am
I think that page 179 was perfectly done.  You can tell just by looking at her eyes that she intends some REAL SERIOUS PAYBACK.
  Those guys and women who are responsible for the death of her sister are going to wish that they're mothers strangled them at birth.  :P

aditantimedh on April 23, 2008, 10:22:16 pm
Payback is what the next month is all about.

Rocketman on April 25, 2008, 11:23:37 am
My guess of what was going to happen was that Susan was going to be destroyed by that missile and that would have brought Liberty's powers to come on seeing her sister die.  If those helicopter pilots are smart they will be getting out of that area just as fast as they possibly can.  Not that it's going to do them any good.  ;D

Chris Goodwin on May 01, 2008, 10:01:23 am
That's the same visual effect as when she disintegrated the Neo-Nazis.

aditantimedh on May 01, 2008, 11:25:18 pm
Yes it is. 

Expect more.

Chris Goodwin on May 02, 2008, 01:44:52 pm
I love the starburst pattern on her t-shirt.  I used to have a similar t-shirt (tie dyed).

wdg3rd on May 02, 2008, 09:03:26 pm
I love the starburst pattern on her t-shirt.  I used to have a similar t-shirt (tie dyed).

Chris, you're dating yourself.  All of us who used to wear tie-dyed shirts had similar patterns on them.  It's one of the main things that can happen to a tie-dyed shirt (or a tie-dyed anything else).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd@aol.com

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  --  Denis Diderot

Chris Goodwin on May 03, 2008, 12:25:09 am

Chris, you're dating yourself.

Good heavens, what will my wife say? 

All of us who used to wear tie-dyed shirts had similar patterns on them.  It's one of the main things that can happen to a tie-dyed shirt (or a tie-dyed anything else).

*ahem*  Used to?  But yeah, you're right.  There's a photo of me (actually, four of them) floating around the web (actually, on a private Yahoo group) somewhere, wearing the exact t-shirt and holding a "Guns save lives" sign (actually, counter-marching the MMM).  I was the only person on that side of the street wearing tie dye and Birks.  Having found the photos, it's less sun-bursty than I remember.

Still, I like her t-shirt.  :D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 12:27:36 am by Chris Goodwin »

anything